Thursday, March 13, 2014

See a Champion...Be a Champion!

First off I would like to share with you how blessed I am to have such an amazing sister.  She has been there for me through everything and encourages me to always push myself to reach my goals.  My sister is my best friend, confidant, coach, and moral support.  She heard about AdvoCare and decided to do the 24-Day Challenge and let me tell you...after she started it her weight loss journey hasn't stopped!

When she did the 24-Day Challenge she lost 24 lbs. and has continued to use Advocare products.  To date my sister has lost 70 lbs. and I am so proud of her for everything she has accomplished!  Her results speak for themselves and she worked her butt off to get to where she is today.  Way to go sis you are rocking your journey to a healthier fitter you!  



 

I have personally done this challenge and I lost 22lbs. by the end of it!!  I was full of energy and felt AMAZING!  I absolutely love Advocare products and am so glad they found their way into my life through my sister Nicole.  She is definitely a Champion and choosing to live her best life.


Starting the Challenges when we did our weightloss journey was a great way to begin.  We saw results within those 24 days and felt truly amazing!  The fogginess and fatigue I had left me and I was able to focus so much better in my schoolwork and kept my energy up throughout the whole day.  I felt better than I had in a long time and of course my girls welcome the new change and the energy their mommy has.


As Jon Gordon says, "If you don't think you have what it takes to be a champion, think again.  Champions aren't born.  they are shaped and molded.  And as iron sharpens iron you can develop your mindset and the mindset of your team with the right thinking, beliefs, and expectations that lead to powerful actions."


Be the Champion that you have always wanted to be.  Be the Champion that I know you are!


Order your 24-Day Challenge and start living your best life!


No comments:

Post a Comment