Friday, March 7, 2014

Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Shake

Ingredients:


  • 1 C. Unsweetened Almond Milk
  • 1 Scoop Muscle Gain Protein Powder     
  • 1/2 or 1 Banana (whichever you prefer)
  • 1 T. Peanut Butter
  • 1 t. vanilla
  • 1 t. Dark Chocolate Cocoa powder
  • 6 ice cubes


Directions:


Mix all the ingredients in a blender and enjoy!

I buy the 30 calorie vanilla almond milk by Blue Diamond which already has the vanilla in it so I leave out the vanilla in the recipe.  If you just buy the original then you can add the vanilla for taste.  My family absolutely loves this recipe and my girls will ask if they can have some too.  Ever since I found a recipe for this my mom has made it every morning for breakfast and loves how quick and easy it is.  I would have linked to the original recipe I had found but I could not find it anywhere!  The original did call for a whole banana but I am not a big fan of the banana flavor and only use half of one so I am still getting the potassium.


I haven't looked at trying to find any other protein shake recipes because I have never gotten sick of this one but I will start trying to find more to share!



No comments:

Post a Comment