Sunday, March 9, 2014

AdvoCare Success Story: Brandi

Here is another great Success story that you can really see great results!  Good for motivation through the 24-day challenge as well.  Seeing other peoples success stories and how far they come is so encouraging and helps keep me on track.

AdvoCare Success Story: Brandi
In January 2011, I started working at AdvoCare. For a year I had struggled to lose the extra weight I had gained from my pregnancy, so when I found out that AdvoCare distributed weight loss and energy products, I was thrilled and couldn’t wait to get started!
I began taking AdvoCare Spark® and LeptiLean™. I lost 12-15 lbs in about 6-8 weeks and I was feeling better than I had in a long time. I heard all of the success stories with the 24-Day Challenge™ and I had to try it! So far I have lost over 40lbs, and I hope to continue my weight-loss journey with the help of AdvoCare products, boot camps and working with such positive peers. I am very fortunate to be part of such a great company!



Disclaimer:  Personal testimonies reflect individual experiences and are not necessarily typical of the results you may obtain.  Weight loss varies with individual effort, body composition, eating patterns and exercise.  If you have a medical condition or are pregnant or nursing, AdvoCare recommends that you consult your healthcare professional before starting an AdvoCare product regimen.

No comments:

Post a Comment