Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Advocare Success Story: Ali Grise

I've lost over 90 pounds in 10 months and I'm not finished yet!*


My name is Ali Grise, and I live in Bettendorf, Iowa.  I am a busy, 37 year old mother of four young children, running a licensed daycare and a nonprofit organization.  I have always struggled with my weight feeling exhausted all the time.

My AdvoCare journey started in March of 2013, when a good friend introduced me.  I saw a bigger picture of AdvoCare.  There was hope, help, support, and a new beginning.  My husband and I decided to start on products and became Distributors.  We started our first 24-Day Challenge on April 7th, and within days my energy level went through the roof!*  On that first challenge I lost 18.6 pounds and 12.5 inches.*  That's when I decided to start setting little goals for myself.  I focused on losing 10 pounds at a time  Well, month after month went by, and I hit my 10 pound goal each month and I felt empowered!*  Not only did I feel incredible, but also I knew I could help others while helping myself.

AdvoCare Products are truly second to none!  In addition to that, the people who come along to coach, encourage, and assist you are amazing!  It is an environment of success like I've never seen before.

Without AdvoCare in my life, I would still be overweight, discouraged, and tired all the time.*  Now my kids get the real "ME"!  I'm a happy, healthy mommy with great hope for the future.  I'm excited about sharing my AdvoCare story and helping others become champions.

Yes, going from a size 22 to a size 12 has been remarkable.  I've lost and yet gained so much more!  I can now be the person I was truly meant to be, because my self confidence, self worth, and overall outlook on life has never been better!  I'm not where I want to be yet, but I'm closer then I have ever been!

Disclaimer:  Personal testimonies reflect individual experiences and are not necessarily typical of the results you may obtain.  Weight loss varies with individual effort, body composition, eating patterns and exercise.  If you have a medical condition or are pregnant or nursing, AdvoCare recommends that you consult your healthcare professional before starting an AdvoCare product regimen.

No comments:

Post a Comment