Friday, January 17, 2014

AdvoCare Success Story: Tanner Carroll


I don't know about you guys but I LOVE hearing about people's Success Stories with Advocare.  I love seeing how they have changed their lifestyles and are now living happier healthier lives!  It doesn't get any better than that.  Awesome job Tanner Carroll!!  

All my life I have struggled being overweight.  Many times I got made fun of in school, came home very upset, and was weary to return.  When football came along, I was the starting center on the varsity football squad and my weight turned into an acceptable thing.  When football ended my senior year, I had the same appetite, but less activity to burn the many extra calories I had been accustomed to eating.  

I entered my freshman year of college at around 270 pounds.  By March of that following year, I weighed in at a whopping 284 pounds.  I knew then that I needed to lose weight!

I slowly started looking at different options and finally came across a friend of mine, Adam Gibbons, who had taken the AdvoCare 24-Day Challenge and had amazing success.  After consulting with him and learning more about the products, mom, dad, and I started the AdvoCare 24-Day Challenge!  On the 24th day, I looked at the scale and was amazed to find that I had lost 24 pounds!  I have since continued the products and have lost a total of 80 pounds.  I can't express how much AdvoCare has changed my life, and am so happy to tell people more about these amazing products!

Disclaimer:  Personal testimonies reflect individual experiences and are not necessarily typical of the results you may obtain.  Weight loss varies with individual effort, body composition, eating patterns and exercise.  If you have a medical condition or are pregnant or nursing, AdvoCare recommends that you consult your healthcare professional before starting an AdvoCare product regimen.

No comments:

Post a Comment