Sunday, December 1, 2013

AdvoCare Success Story: Spencer McAdams

Feb 23, 2013 I attended my first mixer, I was the heaviest and as miserable as I've ever been.  I weighed 300 pounds, was in a size 48 pants, and 3X shirt (that's a 3X compression shirt in my before pic).  I needed help.  Then 4 amazing friends shared AdvoCare with me.  My life has never been the same.  I started my first 24-Day Challenge on February 25th, 2013 and lost 26 pounds and 10 inches in my waist. I took that snowball of momentum and turned it into an avalanche meeting milestone after milestone.  Ran my very FIRST 5K in August when I was down 80 pounds (ran it in 29 minutes!).  I have turned into a workout machine.  January 17th of this year I hit a milestone that is still surreal to me, 100 pounds.  I am now in a Large shirt size and 34 pant size.

I am the happiest and healthiest I've ever been in my life, I am truly living a life I only dreamed of a year ago.  If AdvoCare has taught me one thing it's not to put a limit on your dreams, because anything is truly possible if you have a vision and determination.  My journey has only begun, this is just the start of the life I was meant to live, and I am not looking back.


Disclaimer:  Personal testimonies reflect individual experiences and are not necessarily typical of the results you may obtain.  Weight loss varies with individual effort, body composition, eating patterns and exercise.  If you have a medical condition or are pregnant or nursing, AdvoCare recommends that you consult your healthcare professional before starting an AdvoCare product regimen.

No comments:

Post a Comment